Mar 16, 2012

keep on bloggin'

For the last couple of months I've been trying to decide if I should keep design glimpse or not.
I kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking about it. I still couldn't make up my mind. 
Yes, I enjoy blogging. Yes, I like to share. No, I'm not good at being constant about it. 
So should I or shouldn't I continue with this project? ... decisions, decisions.
Yesterday, as I was unloading the dishwasher, I was making a mental list of things I want to post on the blog... and then I got my answer. I haven't blogged in like forever but I have a little notebook (yes, I'm the kind of girl that carries a Moleskine and a pen everywhere) full of ideas for the blog. 
Some doodles and silly things I like to draw just because!
Yes. I will continue blogging. 
I like it, it makes me happy, and it gives me a sense of accomplishment.



No comments:

Post a Comment